This informative note personal data that you provide when registering in the contact form on our website www.digi-shop.it and/or on sites of our web circuit
The personal data stored at our company will be handled in accordance with the Decr. Leg. n. 196 of June 30, 2003, the new "Codice in Materia di Protezione dei dati Personali" entered into force on 1 January 2004.
Holder of the treatment
Specifically, pursuant to art. 13 of the DL, we also inform you that the data controller is DiGi Malagola Gianluca-Informatics Location: Via Buonarroti 19 20082 BINASCO (MI)-Italy p. Iva: 02416970180 Cod. Fisc. MLGGLC68C26F205U Subscribe REA MI 1961705-Tel 02.450.77.516-02.899.26.755Fax 02.32066610-certified mail: diginformatica AT pec.it
Purpose of the processing
The data you have given here will be processed exclusively in accordance with the following purposes:
1) fulfill your requests for clarification and/or reports submitted;
2) establishment and management of trade relations;
3) processing of personal data for the sending of informative and promotional material on the services, products, business promotions
The treatment, in particular the operations of registration, organisation, conservation, processing, modification, blocking, use, interconnection, communication, diffusion, cancellation, destruction, selection, extraction, comparison, are carried out lawfully, fairly and in a way that guarantee security and confidentiality; the data processing can be performed by means of paper, computer and telematic means.
Obligatory or voluntary nature of providing personal data and consequences of refusal to grant.
The conferment of data is not compulsory but any omission of required information through questionnaires and/or forms on our website willor may lead to Digi Hianluca Informatics Malagola inability to comply with its demands and therefore any refusal to provide data for these purposes will result in the impossibility for the undersigned company to make information about the services required and current initiatives.
Rights of the interested party
Hereby, we remind you that art. 7 the same DL, confers the following rights:
• know the existence of the processing of data that may apply;
• obtain without delay from the Holder the confirmation of the existence and communication of data, their origin, the purposes and methods of handling, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, the updating, rectification and integration of the data, the claim that such operations must be brought to the attention of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated;
• oppose for legitimate reasons, the processing of data;
• oppose the planned data processing for marketing purposes.
These rights can be exercised through request to the ownerof the treatment by registered letter addressed to DiGi Malagola Gianluca-Informatics Location: Via Buonarroti 19 20082 BINASCO (MI)-Italy p. Iva: 02416970180 Cod. Fisc. MLGGLC68C26F205U Subscribe REA MI 1961705-Tel 02.450.77.516-Fax 02.32066610 02.899.26.755 or by e-mail to the above address by certified electronic post diginformatica AT pec.it